Dear St. Andrew’s Family,
It’s hard to believe that Easter is only a few days away! We have spent the season of Lent on a journey with Jesus on his way to the cross; with stops in the Upper Room, the Garden of Gethsemane, Pilate’s Hall, and the hill called “Golgotha,” where the Savior was crucified.
On Easter we journey to the Empty Tomb and celebrate the Lord’s glorious resurrection. Make plans now to be with us for the celebration.
1) Attend as many of the services as you can:
• The Cantata, “The Day He Wore My Crown” presented by our choir on Saturday, April 7, and Sunday, April 8, at 7pm.
• Easter Sunrise Breakfast with Devotional- Sunday at 7:30am.
• Sunday School for all ages at Sunday at 9:00am.
• Worship Celebration, Sunday at 10:30am with all choirs participating
2) Invite friends. You may be surprised to learn that many of your friends are looking for a church to attend on Easter.
3) Lend a hand to help. Extra services will mean more work to be ready. Volunteer to greet, usher, (pick up a piece of trash if you notice one), say “Hello” to the person you sit beside (you never know how God may use your welcoming smile!)
4) Celebrate Personally the Good News for your life. Your past is forgiven, your future is in heaven, and “the same power that raised Jesus from the dead” is available to give you power for living today! (Ephesians 1:19-20)
Hallelujah! It’s Easter!